Thursday 19 May 2016

Children's Museum

On Monday, we spent our day learning at the Children's Museum. The students had so much fun exploring the different areas of the museum and participating in the paper making program. They learned all about the parts of a tree and how paper is made. Then they even got to make their own paper!



Here are some of the highlights:
I loved rolling  down the hill -Harleen
I liked playing on the train. -Camilo
I loved playing in the water. -Sam
Every place was my favourite.  -Dylan
I had fun on the train. -Michael
All of it was awesome. -Autumn
I liked going on the train and having fun. -Noah
Playing on the play structure was fun.  -Zoe
Playing in the lasagna playground. -Koreen
I had fun making paper. -Isaac
I liked playing outside. -Kirsten

No comments: