Wednesday 3 September 2014

Welcome to Room 8!

I am so excited for another great year in Kindergarten!

We are going to do so many fun things together and I can't wait to get to know all of you!

I thought you might want to learn a little bit more about me too.

My name is Mrs. Lowe.

This will be my 9th year of teaching.

I am passionate about PLAY! I believe it is one of the most important things about kindergarten and it is the best way to learn.

I love using technology and social media in the classroom to help students connect with others and the world around them.


This year I want to get better at taking students outdoors and helping them to learn from nature.


In my free time I like to run, go fishing and bake fancy cupcakes for my family and friends!



I can't wait to get to know all about YOU too!


No comments: