Thursday 26 June 2014

Thank You!

I can't believe the year is over. It feels like just yesterday I was welcoming these little strangers into my classroom. Now my 23 friends are all ready for grade 1! It has been an awesome year of adventures and I hope you all have an amazing summer.

All dressed up for the farewell assembly.
I want to say thank you to all of my room 8 friends for teaching me this year! We learned so many things about polar bears, penguins, plants and pelicans (strange that they all start with P).  You have all become readers, writers and artists. You have cared for each other and helped each other out like a real team.  I am so proud of each and every one of you!

Receiving and award for being an outstanding volunteer.
I also want to say a big thank you to all of the parents for your support this year through your comments on the blogs, volunteering to come along on field trips, attending school events, reading with your children, preparing and sending healthy snacks, and all of the many other things you do to help your children to be successful at school.

Just some of the extremely thoughtful gifts from Room 8 students and families.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a positive roll model, mentor and mother (all "M's) too our children this school year. We are all so lucky to have someone as compassionate and caring as you too lead them in thier first year as scholars. Thank-You Mrs. Lowe.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more! Ethan's mom