Over the summer there were some changes at Stevenson School and due to the number of new students we were given another teacher! This is great news as it will keep our class sizes small.
Our class will now be a grade 1 and 2 combined class and we will be learning in room 9. I've been busy working away to get the classroom all ready for us and I can't wait for you to see it.
If your child was originally in another room and will be moving to our class, don't panic. The supply lists were all very similar so it shouldn't be a big change.
Here's the supply list for Room 9.
- 1 large box of Kleenex
- 1 pair of running shoes (Velcro Only - NO PULL ONS OR LACES Please).
- 1 set of extra clothes in a labelled Ziplock bag (shirt, pants, underwear, socks).
- 1 backpack to bring home daily papers (labelled with student's name). Please ensure the backpack is large enough to accommodate scribblers, books, duo tangs, etc.
- 1 pair of earphones (not earbuds).
- $35 (cash only) to cover the cost of community supplies, which we will purchase.
Please label your child's supplies.
Student fees and supplies are due at opening day conferences on September 7th or 8th.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at the school at 204-832-1359.