Thursday 4 October 2012

Terry Fox



Yesterday we learned about Terry Fox.  We learned that he was a famous runner. He tried to run all the way across Canada.  He was raising money to give to doctors so that they could help sick people who have cancer.




Today we stayed inside because it was snowing and raining. We walked in the hallways in a big circle. Kids brought "Toonies for Terry".




"I learned that Terry Fox had cancer." - Krystal

"I learned that he got sick in his leg." - Kyran

"I missed him when he died." - Piper

"Walking in the big square made me dizzy." - Logan

"I learned that Terry Fox ran a looong way." - Jessica



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashton was telling me all about Terry Fox after school that day! This blog site is really a great thing. He liked being able to show me his friends! Angela

Mrs. Lowe said...

Thank you for your kind comment!
Love, room 8