Monday 9 December 2013

Cosmic Kids Yoga

These days it is VERY cold in Winnipeg and we have not been able to go out for recess in a while. With no end in sight, we decided to use our bodies and brains to go on a yoga adventure.

We used YouTube and SafeShare to watch a Cosmic Kids Yoga video.



Mrs. Lowe was very proud that even though we had a small space, all of the students participated and respected the space of others.






Here's what the kids had to say about it…

Every part was my favourite. - Chase
I liked the part when we laid down on our belly. - Autumn
I have that at my house. - Ken 
I liked the part where we were sleeping. - Denise 
I liked when we were fish. - Ellie
It was an adventure! - Cassie
I liked when we were laying on our backs and when we were mermaids. - Bryce 
I liked doing yoga. - Jericho 
I liked the part when we were surfing. -Kyle 
It was fun when we did the mermaid move. - Nevaeh 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoga is good for the body, it keeps us flexible and gives us better posture. My favorite pose is Happy Baby. It's silly to be a happy baby