Wednesday 16 October 2013

Thanksgiving

Yesterday we spent some time talking about our Thanksgiving traditions and celebrations. 

Here's what the Room 8 kids had to say:

My Grandma bought turkey. - Ethan


I ate turkey and pumpkin pie and chocolate pie. - Cassie 

I was eating turkey with my mom and watching a movie. - Denise

We all gather up and we eat pumpkin pie and turkey. - Tayna 

I had turkey and rice. - Chase 

I am thankful for my Mom and Dad. - Bryce 

I had stuffing and meatballs. - Nevaeh 

My Grandma and Grandpa came to my house and we had turkey and pumpkin pie. - Danica 

I had chicken. - Jericho 

I had wild rice, rooster and some stuffing and mashed potatoes. -Leah 


We also watched a video made by Erin Malkosky's grade 1/2 class. They used stop-motion animation to animate a classic song by Raffi. 

You can visit their blog post here.
p

We made a list of all of the many things we are thankful for. Then we made a word cloud, using Tagxedo. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for! - Danica's Mom

Anonymous said...

Best rooster I ever had, and I was very thankful to be able to share it with my family. (It's turkey honey). Leahs dad.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing a comment - Room 8