Friday 6 September 2013

First Day Fun!

Today was an exciting day in Kindergarten!  The students were busy exploring their classroom, singing songs, playing on the playground and making new friends.

Here are some photos from today along with some of the student's highlights from the day.


"My favourite part was going to the playground" - Journey


"I liked going to the park" - Mia


"My favourite part was making new friends." - Danica & Cassie


"My favourite part was picking books to read" - Ella

 

"I liked singing Bingo before recess." - Chase





"My favourite part was playing with Lego." - Kyle 


  
"My favourite part of the day was seeing my brother. I saw him in the school and outside at recess" - Ethan

"My favourite part was playing with Kyle." - Dante



"My favourite part was when we were quiet and listening to music." - Elryck



No comments: