Monday 25 March 2013

Eric Carle


Last week we read a few books by Eric Carle. We loved his books so Mrs. Lowe and Ms. Armstrong found us a whole bunch more. Now all of the books on our book shelf are written and illustrated by Eric Carle.

After we read "The Tiny Seed," we painted big pretty papers. Then we cut and glued to make beautiful spring flowers.


Discovering that red and yellow make orange!

Red and blue make purple!

Adding white to red creates pink!

Blue and yellow makes green!



My favourite part was making the flowers - Annabelle
My favourite thing was making was making lots of flowers - Aaliyah
The painting was so cool - Jessica
My favourite part was reading an Eric Carle book in the library - Mercedez
I love Eric Carle's books, they are the best - Kyran
I like The Hungry Caterpillar - Piper



Happy Spring!
What's your favourite season?

No comments: