Thursday 27 September 2012

Symphonies and Fire Drills

Today musician from the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra came to play at our school.  They played some songs that we already knew.  We especially liked the song from Super Mario and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. 





"I liked the Mario song, it's so awesome" - Krystal
"I liked it when we were sitting and listening" - Brooke
"I knew Call Me Maybe from my Mom's car" - Oliver

In the afternoon we had 2 fire drills.  When we hear the fire bell ring, we go straight out the door.  We do not run, because we might trip and hurt ourselves. We don't cover our ears because we need to hear important instructions.

"You always have to go quickly out the door and then just leave, don't wait!" - Abigail
"I was freezing outside because I didn't bring my sweater" - Mercedez
"Never start eating when the fire drill goes on." - Julia



2 comments:

Elisha said...

Good advice, Julia!

Mrs. Lowe said...

Thanks for checking out our blog Elisha! We really liked your comment!